| Support and updates
Feel free to post your product-specific question to our technical staff. It will be answered promptly.|
New Animated Tutorial (Video and Audio) ) is provided by 3D Garden Composer 2004.
. It is a comprehensive educational and demonstrational tool.
If you want to find out more about the program before purchasing it please click here
Download Landscape Editor Manual: 3D Garden Composer: Lansdcaping (PDF, 66Kb)
Download FORCE_SOFTWARE.REG (If you have troubles with 3d viewing for 3D Garden Composer 2000, you need run this file in Windows Explorer)
To upgrade your Plant Encyclopedia, please follow this procedure:
Unfortunately, those who run 3D Garden Composer through a proxy server might not be able to update their plant databases.
- Connect your computer to the Internet
- Make sure that the Garden Composer programme is closed (its icon should be absent on the Windows Task bar).
- Run Plant Database Editor from the Garden Composer folder listed in the Start Menu / Programs folder.
- Click on the Web icon on the Toolbar, then click Update or select Plant|Update in the Web command menu.
- Wait till the information about the new plant is downloaded.
- Choose the desired plant or Select All and click LOAD button to download the items.
- Close Plant Editor with the Save option.
- Run Garden Composer as you normally do. You will see that that the number of plants in Filters widow has increased.